End User License Agreement
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a binding legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Consumer Software International for the My Faster PC software product identified above, which shall include computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT"), as well as optional consulting services ("OPTIONAL SERVICES"). The SOFTWARE PRODUCT also shall include any updates and supplements to the original SOFTWARE PRODUCT provided to you by Consumer Software International. In the event of a disagreement between a license agreement accompanying the software itself and this EULA, this EULA shall govern. By continuing with your installation, copying, downloading, accessing or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or any OPTIONAL SERVICES, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. English shall be deemed the language that controls the terms of this EULA.
If you do not agree to ALL of the terms of this EULA, do not purchase, install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, including evaluation versions thereof, or any OPTIONAL SERVICES. THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS BY ITS NATURE A SYSTEM UTILITY AND IT MAY CAUSE IRREVERSIBLE CHANGES TO THE COMPUTER SYSTEM. THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT AND ANY OPTIONAL SERVICES SHOULD BE HANDLED WITH CARE, PRECAUTION AND UNDER PROFESSIONAL GUIDANCE. YOU SHALL SOLELY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CHANGES MADE BY THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT OR ANY OPTIONAL SERVICES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM. PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT OR ANY OPTIONAL SERVICES IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE TERMS OF THIS EULA AND CANNOT PROPERLY INSTALL THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT OR USE THE OPTIONAL SERVICES.
If You have been directed to this website or to these Services through a television broadcast advertisement which includes an offer of a free one-time technical consultation, please note that such offer is subject to the following conditions: (i) the offer limited to availability; (ii) You must first purchase the full-version suite of the Software, (iii) You must mention the TV ad at the outset of the technical consultation; and (iv) You must agree to any additional terms and conditions which apply to the technical consultation (see "Optional Services").
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold, and hence your acquisition or purchase is that of a license.
Non-Refundability: THIS SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
- Applications Software. You may install, use, access, display, or otherwise interact with ("RUN") one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or any prior version for the same operating system, on a single computer, workstation, terminal or other digital electronic device ("COMPUTER"). The license to RUN this software shall be for a term of 365 days from the date of activation.
- Storage/Network Use. You may also store or install a copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a storage device, such as a network server, used only to RUN the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your other COMPUTERS over an internal network; however, you must acquire and dedicate a license for each separate COMPUTER on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is RUN from the storage device. A license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may not be shared or used concurrently on different COMPUTERS.
- Reservation of Rights. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Consumer Software International.
2. SUBSCRIPTION PURCHASES:
- If you are purchasing the Software on a subscription basis, then, unless your license is terminated earlier in accordance with the EULA, you agree to allow us to automatically renew your subscription on each anniversary date following your date of purchase by directly charging your credit card or debiting your debit card.
- If you have selected a method of payment other than a credit card or debit card, your subscription will only be renewed if you provide us with a valid payment prior to the anniversary of the date of purchase.
- You agree to provide us with current, complete, and accurate information for your billing account and will promptly notify us if there is any change in your billing address and, where you have paid by credit card, you will promptly notify us if there is any change to your credit card number, or credit card expiration date or if your credit card has been cancelled.
- You may terminate your subscription at any time by contacting our customer support team at 1-877-327-8721 or by emailing at least seven (7) (days prior to any anniversary date by informing our customer support team that you would like to terminate your subscription. However, you will not be entitled to a refund of the one year minimum commitment, which is non-refundable.
- If you choose to cancel your subscription after your annual renewal, you are entitled to a full refund minus a five dollar ($5) cancellation fee for the first 90 days. Past these ninety (90) days, your subscription is non-refundable. You may terminate your subscription at any time by contacting our customer support team at 1-877-327-8721 or by emailing seven (7) days prior to the next anniversary date of your subscription.
3. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
- Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law. You may not use any portion of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to create derivative products of any kind.
- Separation of Components. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one COMPUTER.
- Trademarks. This EULA does not grant you any rights in connection with any trademarks or service marks or any intellectual property rights of Consumer Software International.
- Rental. You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Support Services. Consumer Software International may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT ("Support Services"). Use of Support Services is governed by the Consumer Software International policies and programs described in "online" documentation, and/or in other Consumer Software International-provided materials. Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA. With respect to technical information you provide to Consumer Software International as part of the Support Services, Consumer Software International may use such information for its business purposes, including for product support and development.
- Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, Consumer Software International may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
4. UPGRADES. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is labeled as an upgrade, you must be properly licensed to use a product identified by Consumer Software International as being eligible for the upgrade in order to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. A SOFTWARE PRODUCT labeled as an upgrade replaces and/or supplements (and may disable) the product that formed the basis for your eligibility for the upgrade. You may use the resulting upgraded product only in accordance with the terms of this EULA. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade of a component of a package of software programs that you licensed as a single product, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be used and transferred only as part of that single product package and may not be separated for use on more than one COMPUTER.
5. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and "applets" incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are owned by Consumer Software International or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. If this SOFTWARE PRODUCT contains documentation which is provided only in electronic form, you may print one copy of such electronic documentation. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
6. DUAL-MEDIA SOFTWARE. You may receive the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in more than one medium, including but not limited to electronic download. Regardless of the type or size of medium you receive, you may use only one medium that is appropriate for your single COMPUTER. You may not RUN the other medium on another COMPUTER. You may not loan, rent, lease, or otherwise transfer the other medium to another user, except as part of the permanent transfer (as provided above) of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
7. BACKUP COPY. After installation of one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT pursuant to this EULA, you may keep the original media on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT was provided by Consumer Software International solely for backup or archival purposes. If the original media is required to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on the COMPUTER, you may make one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT solely for backup or archival purposes. Except as expressly provided in this EULA, you may not otherwise make copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or the printed material accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
8. U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS. All SOFTWARE PRODUCT and documentation provided to the U.S. Government pursuant to solicitations issued on or after December 1, 1995 is provided with the commercial rights and restrictions described elsewhere herein. All SOFTWARE PRODUCT provided to the U.S. Government pursuant to solicitations issued prior to December 1, 1995 is provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS as provided for in FAR, 48 CFR 52.227-14 (JUNE 1987) or FAR, 48 CFR 252.227-7013 (OCT 1988), as applicable.
9. EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. You acknowledge that the SOFTWARE PRODUCT licensed hereunder is subject to the export control laws and regulations of the U.S.A., and any amendments thereof. You agree that you will not export or re-export the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, any part thereof, or any process or service that is the direct product of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (the foregoing collectively referred to as the "Restricted Components"), to any country, person or entity subject to U.S. export restrictions. You specifically agree not to export or re-export any of the Restricted Components (i) to any country to which the U.S. has embargoed or restricted the export of goods or services or to any national of any such country, wherever located, who intends to transmit or transport the Restricted Components back to such country; (ii) to any person or entity who you know or have reason to know will utilize the Restricted Components in the design, development or production of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons; or (iii) to any person or entity who has been prohibited from participating in U.S. export transactions by any federal agency of the U.S. government. You warrant and represent that neither the BXA nor any other U.S. federal agency has suspended, revoked or denied your export privileges.
OPTIONAL SERVICES LICENSE
You may initiate the OPTIONAL SERVICES via telephone, via the website, or other means made available by Consumer Software International. Consumer Software International will use commercially reasonable efforts to answer your technology question and resolve your technology problem for a fee as set forth in the website or as quoted on the telephone, as applicable. Consumer Software International may provide certain portions of the OPTIONAL SERVICES via remote control session, online chat or e-mail. Consumer Software International may set forth limits to the technology we support. Certain OPTIONAL SERVICES may have minimum system requirements.
Consumer Software International OPTIONAL SERVICES may include OPTIONAL SERVICES that are available on a one-time basis, for a fee ("ONE-TIME OPTIONAL SERVICES"); as well as an annual subscription basis ("ANNUAL OPTIONAL SERVICES").
You acknowledge that by your use of the OPTIONAL SERVICES You are authorizing Consumer Software International to access and control your computer for the purposes of computer diagnosis, service and repair.
In connection with delivering the OPTIONAL SERVICES, Consumer Software International may download and use software, gather system data, take remote control of your computer and access or modify your computer settings. By accepting these terms, You hereby grant Consumer Software International the right to connect to your computer, download and use software on your computer to gather system data, repair your computer, take remote control of your computer and change the settings on your computer while performing the services. Other than as set forth in the warranty section below, You agree that Consumer Software International has no responsibility or liability under any circumstance at any time for any loss or harm that may arise from or may be related to the OPTIONAL SERVICES.
Consumer Software International may, but have no obligation to, monitor and/or to review all materials posted to the website or through the website's services or features by third parties, and we are not responsible for any such materials posted by third parties. Consumer Software International are not responsible for any failure to monitor, review and/or delete any materials posted to the website or through the website's services or features by third parties. However, we reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary or advisable to satisfy any law, regulation or government request; and to edit, to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in our sole discretion, are in violation of this EULA or applicable law. Consumer Software International may also impose limits on certain features of the website or restrict your access to part or all of the website without notice or penalty if we believe You are in breach of the guidelines set forth in our Terms or in violation of applicable law without notice or liability.
CONSUMER SOFTWARE INTERNATIONAL DOES NOT PROVIDE DATA BACKUP OR RESTORATION SERVICES. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING AND BACKING UP ALL INFORMATION, DATA, TEXT OR OTHER MATERIALS (COLLECTIVELY "CUSTOMER DATA") AND SOFTWARE STORED ON YOUR COMPUTER AND STORAGE MEDIA BEFORE ORDERING THE SERVICES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT CONSUMER SOFTWARE INTERNATIONAL OR ITS REFERRAL PARTNERS HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE AT ANY TIME FOR ANY LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF CUSTOMER DATA, SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF THE SERVICES. CONSUMER SOFTWARE INTERNATIONAL DOES NOT PROVIDE BACKUP COPIES OR SUPPORT INSTALLATION OF UNLICENSED SOFTWARE TO CUSTOMERS. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE A LICENSED COPY OF ALL NECESSARY SOFTWARE.
The OPTIONAL SERVICES may not be successful because the problem may be beyond our ability to resolve remotely. If You have purchased an ONE-TIME OPTIONAL SERVICE from Consumer Software International, then the following warranty and remedy applies: Consumer Software International will use commercially reasonable efforts to try to resolve your problem within a reasonable time. If we are not able to answer your question or resolve your technology problem within a reasonable time frame and You have complied with all of your obligations in this EULA, then you are entitled to receive a refund of the specific fees paid to Consumer Software International in connection with the ONE-TIME OPTIONAL SERVICE. In order to receive the refund, You must call us within seven (7) days from the day You originally started to receive the ONE-TIME OPTIONAL SERVICE. Failure to request the refund within the seven (7) day time frame shall be deemed a waiver of the refund right. This refund is Your sole and exclusive remedy in connection with a breach of the aforementioned warranty. Upon payment of the refund, this EULA will automatically be deemed terminated.
If You have purchased an ANNUAL OPTIONAL SERVICE from Consumer Software International, then the following warranty and remedy applies: Consumer Software International will use commercially reasonable efforts to try to resolve your problems within a reasonable time. If we are not able to answer your question or resolve your technology problems within a reasonable time frame and You have complied with all of your obligations in this EULA, then you are entitled to receive a refund of the specific fees paid to Consumer Software International in connection with the ANNUAL OPTIONAL SERVICE, minus a pro-rata charge equal to a minimum of the fees paid for first three (3) months or the appropriate pro-rata share of the fees of the ANNUAL OPTIONAL SERVICE. In order to receive the refund, You must call us within seven (7) days from the day You originally started to receive support for the problem at issue. Failure to request the refund within the seven (7) day time frame shall be deemed a waiver of the refund right. This refund is Your sole and exclusive remedy in connection with a breach of the aforementioned warranty. Upon payment of the refund, this EULA will automatically be deemed terminated Further, You explicitly agree and acknowledges that any fees withheld or retained by Consumer Software International as a result of your cancellation are not a penalty, that the actual damages are uncertain and difficult to ascertain, but that such amount represents the parties' good faith attempt to calculate an appropriate compensation based on anticipated actual damages. Consumer Software International makes no warranties or representations with respect to advice, guidance, information or other content posted to the website or otherwise supplied to the website by any third party, and expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to website content and other third party content available on the website.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH ABOVE, THE SERVICES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL ADVICE, CONTENT, AND SOFTWARE) ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS OF THE SERVICES, AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CONSUMER SOFTWARE INTERNATIONAL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE, OR SUCCESSFUL IN RESOLVING YOUR QUESTION OR COMPUTER PROBLEM. CONSUMER SOFTWARE INTERNATIONAL MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS. NO ADVICE, RESULTS, CONTENT OR MATERIALS WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE THAT YOU ACCESS, DOWNLOAD OR USE WITH THE SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Use of Software and Tools
Consumer Software International may need to download and/or run software on your computer to help diagnose and resolve your technology problem. Consumer Software International uses several types of software: the first type provides computer system information to Consumer Software International which helps us diagnose and resolve your technology problem, the second type allows Consumer Software International to remotely control your computer and modify its settings or software, and the third type generally consists of utilities and other tools to improve computer performance and help resolve your technology problem.
You acknowledge and agree that use of all Consumer Software International software and third party software and tools accessed, downloaded or otherwise provided or made available with the OPTIONAL SERVICES (collectively "SERVICES SOFTWARE") are subject to the license agreements that may appear or be referenced when You access or download the SERVICES SOFTWARE. You may not access, download or use any SERVICES SOFTWARE without agreeing to the terms and conditions of the license agreements without modification. You agree that we may download and utilize SERVICES SOFTWARE from third party web sites and accept any applicable license agreements on your behalf. You acknowledge and agree that we may download and install trial versions of SERVICES SOFTWARE that will expire and cease to function after a certain period of time (usually thirty days) unless You purchase a license to continue using such SERVICES SOFTWARE. You may use the SERVICES SOFTWARE only in connection with the OPTIONAL SERVICES and for no other purpose. You agree that we may, but are not obligated to, remove any SERVICES SOFTWARE downloaded to your computer during the OPTIONAL SERVICES after we have completed or terminated the OPTIONAL SERVICES.
You must cooperate with Consumer Software International and promptly respond to our requests for information and comply with our requests to take actions to resolve your technology problem. You must consent to the downloading and use of SERVICES SOFTWARE on your computer and accept all applicable license agreements for the SERVICES SOFTWARE.
Fees and Payment
The applicable fees for the OPTIONAL SERVICES You order may be quoted on the telephone and/or may be available on the website. The fee for the OPTIONAL SERVICES will be charged directly on your credit card and You agree to pay the charges applicable to your selected OPTIONAL SERVICES, as well as any applicable taxes.
The OPTIONAL SERVICES may not always be available in your time zone or geographic location. The OPTIONAL SERVICES may not always be available due to system maintenance or Internet service disruptions.
In order to obtain ANNUAL OPTIONAL SERVICES, You must at all times have current and functional antivirus software in place and running on your computer. Failure to maintain such software may result in additional charges and fees. In order to purchase ANNUAL OPTIONAL SERVICES, your covered computer(s) must be virus free (as determined by us) at the time that You purchase the ANNUAL OPTIONAL SERVICES. If we determine that your computer is infected by a virus, we may require that You purchase a SOFTWARE PRODUCT or a third party product prior to obtaining ANNUAL OPTIONAL SERVICES.
Consumer Software International reserves the right to terminate your OPTIONAL SERVICES, upon notice, if Consumer Software International determines, in its sole business judgment, that your Subscription Service is being used (a) fraudulently, (b) maliciously, (c) by any person other than You, (d) for any computer system other than a registered system, or (e) unreasonably.
While we use reasonable security measures to deliver the OPTIONAL SERVICES, You understand and acknowledge that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and in any event we cannot guarantee that any personal information You submit to us will be free from unauthorized intrusion.
Dealings with Third Parties
In the course of delivering the OPTIONAL SERVICES to You, we may refer You to third parties, or the websites of third parties, that offer products and/or services that may facilitate the resolution of your computer support issues or otherwise be of potential assistance to You. These third parties and/or their websites may also be linked and/or displayed on the website. Although we may link or otherwise refer You to such products and services offered by third parties, unless expressly stated to the contrary, such references, links and/or displays in no way mean, imply, suggest or constitute any evaluation or approval by us of those merchants or their products or services. Consumer Software International are not responsible in any way for any other web sites, products, services or information. your dealings with other entities promoted on or through the OPTIONAL SERVICES, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such other entity. You agree that Consumer Software International shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the promotion of such other entities on the OPTIONAL SERVICES. Likewise, any third parties that may refer You to the OPTIONAL SERVICES have no responsibility or liability for the OPTIONAL SERVICES provided by Consumer Software International.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF CONSUMER SOFTWARE INTERNATIONAL, ITS SUPPLIERS, AND REFERRAL PARTNERS TO YOU IN THE AGGREGATE FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM THE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, SOFTWARE OR CONTENT EXCEED THE GREATER OF THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE SERVICES AT ISSUE OR US$100.00.
This EULA is governed by the laws of the State of New York and any dispute arising out of the terms of this agreement shall be subject to venue in the Courts of New York County, New York.
If you desire to contact Consumer Software International for any reason, please write: Consumer Software International, 210 West 29th Street, 7th Floor, New York, New York 10001 within thirty (30) days of purchase.
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR SOFTWARE PRODUCTS. Consumer Software International warrants that (a) the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will operate on your computer for a period of thirty 365 days from the date of receipt, and (b) any Support Services provided by Consumer Software International shall be substantially as described in applicable materials provided to you by Consumer Software International. Consumer Software International specifically disclaims any warranty as to the availability, timeliness, or accuracy of the customer support information given. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY COVERS ONLY DEFECTS DISCOVERED DURING THE PERIOD OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY (THIRTY DAYS). AS TO ANY DEFECTS DISCOVERED AFTER THE THIRTY (30) DAY PERIOD, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. To the extent allowed by applicable law, implied warranties on the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, if any, are limited to thirty (30) days.
LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION. If an implied warranty or condition is created by your state/jurisdiction and federal or state/provincial law prohibits disclaimer of it, you also have an implied warranty or condition, BUT ONLY AS TO DEFECTS DISCOVERED DURING THE PERIOD OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY (THIRTY DAYS). AS TO ANY DEFECTS DISCOVERED AFTER THE THIRTY (30) DAY PERIOD, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND.
LIMITATION OF CLAIM PERIOD. Any claim of defect or failure, regardless of applicable express or implied warranty, must be made to Consumer Software International in writing at Consumer Software International, 210 West 29th Street, 7th Floor, New York, New York 10001 within thirty (30) days of purchase. You agree that a failure to notify Consumer Software International of any such claim within this thirty (30) day claim period completely releases Consumer Software International of any responsibility, warranty or liability associated with the SOFTWARE PRODUCT regardless of whether this warranty is created by your state/jurisdiction and federal or state/provincial law.
EVALUATION VERSION. For evaluation or limited functionality versions of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT ("TRIALS"), which shall be considered to be any copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT where no purchase price is paid prior to obtaining the software, you agree that your sole recourse to Consumer Software International and to the party from which you obtained the free version for any defect or failure in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is to remove the SOFTWARE PRODUCT from your computer at your own expense.
CUSTOMER REMEDIES. Consumer Software International's and its suppliers' entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall be, at Consumer Software International's option, either (a) return of the price paid, if any, or (b) repair or replacement of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT that does not meet Consumer Software International's Limited Warranty and which is returned to Consumer Software International with a copy of your receipt (or sufficient identifying information to be able to retrieve your purchase information in lieu thereof, at Consumer Software International's sole discretion). This Limited Warranty is void if failure of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT has resulted from accident, abuse, or misapplication. Any replacement SOFTWARE PRODUCT will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer. Outside the United States, neither these remedies nor any product support services offered by Consumer Software International are available without proof of purchase from an authorized international source.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Consumer Software International or its parents, subsidiaries, directors, principles, agents, officers or suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or OPTIONAL SERVICES or the advertising of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or OPTIONAL SERVICES or the provision of or failure to provide Support Services, even if Consumer Software International has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In any case, Consumer Software International's entire liability under any provision of this EULA or any responsibility or liability created by the laws of your state/jurisdiction shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or OPTIONAL SERVICES (as more fully described herein).
DISTRIBUTION PERMISSION. Consumer Software International encourages you to share the unregistered installation executable with others. However, as explained above, you may not share your registration key. Under no circumstance does Consumer Software International grant any party permission to wrap this installation executable within another executable, install it in conjunction with another installation executable, and/or modify, remove or add files to the installation executable as compiled and released by Consumer Software International.
NOT FOR MISSION CRITICAL USE. You warrant that you understand and agree that the software is not designed, intended or licensed for use in hazardous environments requiring fail-safe controls, including without limitation, the design, construction, maintenance or operation of nuclear facilities, aircraft navigation or communication systems, air traffic control, life support or weapons systems, or any environment where a software or computer defect or failure could result is injury to persons or physical damage. Consumer Software International specifically disclaims any express or implied warranty of fitness for such purposes.
BACKUP RESPONSIBILITY. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is a system utility, and as such can make irreversible changes to the state of computer on which it is run and that Consumer Software International cannot accurately predict or ensure the outcome in all possible scenarios, and therefore purchaser agrees to make and test a complete system backup and backup of all personal information before operating the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. You agree that you accept all responsibility for reversing or correcting any changes made by the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
NO PERFORMANCE WARRANTY. Consumer Software International specifically disclaims any warranty for the amount of performance increase or utility provided by the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. By purchasing this software and accepting this EULA you specifically agree that you understand that no representation or warranty is made by Consumer Software International that the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will necessarily increase performance or provide a utility benefit on your computer, and that no claim of specific deficiency, defect, or underperformance has been made with respect to your computer. Any claims of performance increases or utility made for the software are those of possible or potential improvement or utility, and no warranty is offered that a specific utility or amount of performance increase, if any, will be realized on any particular computer. Each computer is different and the scenarios under which they are used are different, and no claim is made that any one computer or usage scenario shall see a performance increase or utility benefit from the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. Your sole remedy for any dissatisfaction with the presence of or the degree or amount of performance improvement or utility shall be limited to the customer remedies described above.
NO OTHER WARRANTIES. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Consumer Software International and its suppliers disclaim all other warranties and conditions, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement, with regard to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or OPTIONAL SERVICES, and the provision of or failure to provide Support Services. THE LIMITED WARRANTY THAT APPEARS ABOVE IS THE ONLY EXPRESS WARRANTY MADE TO YOU AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES (IF ANY) CREATED BY ANY DOCUMENTATION OR PACKAGING, OR LICENSE AGREEMENTS THAT MAY ACCOMPANY THE PRODUCT ITSELF. EXCEPT FOR THE LIMITED WARRANTY AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Consumer Software International AND ITS DIRECTORS, SUBSIDIARIES, PARENTS, PRINCIPLES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND SUPPLIERS PROVIDE THE SOFTWARE AND SUPPORT SERVICES (IF ANY) AS IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY (IF ANY) IMPLIED WARRANTIES, DUTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OR RESPONSES, OF RESULTS, OF WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, OF LACK OF VIRUSES AND OF LACK OF NEGLIGENCE, OF FAILURE TO PREVENT VIRUSES OR TROJANS, OF FAILURE TO PREVENT UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE ALL WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, AND THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES. ALSO, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, QUIET POSSESSION, AND CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION OR NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT; SEVERABILITY. This EULA is the entire agreement between you and Consumer Software International relating to the Software and the support services (if any) and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous oral or written communications, proposals and representations with respect to the Software or any other subject matter covered by this EULA. This EULA specifically supersedes any EULA or license agreement that may be present within the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or its accompanying documentation. To the extent the terms of any Consumer Software International policies or programs for support services conflict with the terms of this EULA, the terms of this EULA shall control. If any provision of this EULA is held to be void, invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall continue in full force and effect.